Insight founders, Hallie and Len Sculler, provide clients with the combined knowledge and experience of more than 45 years in professional meeting planning, hospitality management, public relations, sales and marketing, destination management, and customer service.
About Hallie Sculler
- In 1983, Hallie founded Hallie’s Comet Travel which focused on all areas of corporate, leisure and incentive travel and corporate meetings and events.
- Hallie later added Fore International, a golf travel company, capitalizing on the games popularity in business “deal making”.
- 1996 Appointed to the U.S. Dept of Commerce to Chair the People – to – People sub-committee of the U.S – Japan Tourism Exchange Promotion Program; using golf as a tool to build interest and communication between the two countries.View the entire letter.
- Having dealt with virtually all aspects of travel and meeting planning, Hallie has the scope, talent and vision to orchestrate every facet of successful incentive programs, corporate meetings and brand events for her clients.
About Len Sculler
- In 1960, he founded M&R Marking Systems, Inc., which manufactured and distributed hand-held marking products . The company became the largest manufacturer of marking products in the world.
- In 1978, Len invented and patented the Self- Inking Stamp. The design became the standard by which all other self-inking stamps world wide were developed.
- In 2000, Len, and partner, Hallie Sculler, established Insight Incentives and Meetings (legal title, Coventry Associates, LLC).